Hertz launches global discount sale
Dubai, September 3, 2012
Hertz, a leading general use car rental brand, has announced the return of the Hertz Global Sale, offering discounts of up to 33 per cent on international rentals in 100 countries.
The sale covers car rental in the US, Europe, plus the UAE and other selected Middle East markets on bookings made from September 3 to 30 for vehicles picked up by the end of the year.
UAE travellers booking with Hertz can also earn Frequent Traveller Miles with Hertz airline partners including Emirates Skywards and Etihad Guest, a company statement said.
As part of the promotion, many Hertz locations are offering discounts on the Hertz Collections of sporty, luxurious, family and environmentally friendly vehicles available to reserve by specific make and model.
The discounts received on international car rentals in participating countries in Europe and the Middle East are up to 33 per cent depending on the location, and the discount received for international car rentals in participating countries in the Americas and Asia Pacific is 20 per cent. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week