Citroen DS5 arrives in Egypt
Cairo, August 19, 2012
Citroen and Ezz Elarab Automotive Company, Citroen’s sole agent in Egypt, have unveiled the new Citroen DS5 in Egypt.
The DS line is Citroen’s new premium line developed to stand alongside its main range and builds on 90 years of innovation, said a statement.
Symbolising innovation, knowhow, styling and technology, the DS line illustrates a new way of thinking in the automotive industry, it said.
Boasting an audacious body and inspired style, the DS5 is an aerodynamic sculpture, expressing the finest in Citroen expertise. The front end instantly identifies it as a member of the DS family with an oversized air intake, a wide chrome plated grill, and an incisive gaze underscored by the LED light signature.
The body is cloaked in chrome finished details such as the side strips, and double tail pipe, while glossy black is used for the front, rear bumper strips and window weather strips. The look is complete with diamond effect alloy wheels, said the statement.
Sleek and compact at 4.53 m long, 1.85 m wide and 1.51 m high, the DS5 handles with agility and responsiveness while still providing the ultimate in cabin comfort. Boasting generous trunk volumes of up to 468 litres, the DS5 also has five real seats, five doors, and saloon like rear accessibility and spaciousness. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style