Citroen DS5 arrives in Egypt
Cairo, August 19, 2012
Citroen and Ezz Elarab Automotive Company, Citroen’s sole agent in Egypt, have unveiled the new Citroen DS5 in Egypt.
The DS line is Citroen’s new premium line developed to stand alongside its main range and builds on 90 years of innovation, said a statement.
Symbolising innovation, knowhow, styling and technology, the DS line illustrates a new way of thinking in the automotive industry, it said.
Boasting an audacious body and inspired style, the DS5 is an aerodynamic sculpture, expressing the finest in Citroen expertise. The front end instantly identifies it as a member of the DS family with an oversized air intake, a wide chrome plated grill, and an incisive gaze underscored by the LED light signature.
The body is cloaked in chrome finished details such as the side strips, and double tail pipe, while glossy black is used for the front, rear bumper strips and window weather strips. The look is complete with diamond effect alloy wheels, said the statement.
Sleek and compact at 4.53 m long, 1.85 m wide and 1.51 m high, the DS5 handles with agility and responsiveness while still providing the ultimate in cabin comfort. Boasting generous trunk volumes of up to 468 litres, the DS5 also has five real seats, five doors, and saloon like rear accessibility and spaciousness. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show