Towell Auto opens warehouse in Rumais
Muscat, July 9, 2012
Towell Auto Centre (TAC), a leading automotive dealer in Oman, recently opened an 8,200 sq m state-of-the-art warehouse facility in Rumais for Mazda, ZNA and Geely brands of cars, Total lubricants and Antara batteries.
The new warehouse has been designed as a multi-faceted facility with ergonomically designed operational areas to ensure that all the warehousing needs are met in an efficient manner, a statement said.
“With the new warehouse, we are confident we can continue to maintain the high service standards that TAC has always been known for. We also believe that our strategic location at Rumais will ease operations and help us service our wide network of clients better,” said L R Ragendran, general manager - Parts Division, TAC.
Towell Auto Centre has a network of 12 showrooms, 16 service outlets and 10 parts outlets spread across Oman, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise