2013 Jaguar XK Portfolio launched in Jordan
Amman, July 8, 2012
Amman-based Mahmoudia Motors, the sole and official dealer of the Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in Jordan, has launched the new 2013 Jaguar XK Portfolio model.
Combining athletic high-performance and effortless cruising comfort with a dynamic new appearance, the Jaguar XK Portfolio is a one-of-its-kind luxury car in terms of engine power, agility, elegance, comfort and economy.
Featuring a V8 5.0 litre 385 BHP, 32-valve engine, the XK Portfolio accelerates from zero to 100 in 5.2 seconds, with a top speed of 250 kmph.
It features different state-of-the-art options including 20 inch Kalimnos alloy wheels, a 1200 watt Bowers and Wilkins surround sound system, soft grain Italian leather, Alcantara suede headlining, performance seats, a reverse park camera and a heated leather steering wheel, amongst many others.
Amjad Saeed, general manager representing Jaguar and Land Rover, said, “At Mahmoudia Motors, we continuously seek to supply the Jordanian market with top-of-the-line cars that meet the individual needs of our customers.
“The new 2013 Jaguar XK Portfolio is the ultimate in sleek design, top-notch technology, powerful performance, unparalleled durability, comfort and efficient fuel consumption. We are excited to see how it will be received by car connoisseurs and are confident that it will exceed their expectations.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service