2013 Jaguar XK Portfolio launched in Jordan
Amman, July 8, 2012
Amman-based Mahmoudia Motors, the sole and official dealer of the Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in Jordan, has launched the new 2013 Jaguar XK Portfolio model.
Combining athletic high-performance and effortless cruising comfort with a dynamic new appearance, the Jaguar XK Portfolio is a one-of-its-kind luxury car in terms of engine power, agility, elegance, comfort and economy.
Featuring a V8 5.0 litre 385 BHP, 32-valve engine, the XK Portfolio accelerates from zero to 100 in 5.2 seconds, with a top speed of 250 kmph.
It features different state-of-the-art options including 20 inch Kalimnos alloy wheels, a 1200 watt Bowers and Wilkins surround sound system, soft grain Italian leather, Alcantara suede headlining, performance seats, a reverse park camera and a heated leather steering wheel, amongst many others.
Amjad Saeed, general manager representing Jaguar and Land Rover, said, “At Mahmoudia Motors, we continuously seek to supply the Jordanian market with top-of-the-line cars that meet the individual needs of our customers.
“The new 2013 Jaguar XK Portfolio is the ultimate in sleek design, top-notch technology, powerful performance, unparalleled durability, comfort and efficient fuel consumption. We are excited to see how it will be received by car connoisseurs and are confident that it will exceed their expectations.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC