Sharjah auto show to feature new models
Sharjah, July 4, 2012
A range of new models will be unveiled at an upcoming international automobile event in Sharjah, said organisers.
The 11th International Automobile Show is scheduled to be held at Expo Centre Sharjah from November 28 to December 1.
Alongside the auto show, the third successive edition of Middle East Car of the Year and Middle East Motor Awards 2012 ceremony will be held.
A plethora of newly introduced models will be seen competing head to head such as the Ferrari 458 Italia Spider, which carries on the legacy of the Italian thoroughbred against its British rival, an engineering manifest, the McLaren MP4-12c.
Hyundai Veloster, a worldwide hit from crafty Korean designers thanks to its unique & ingenious styling will be going all out against the new and tech packed Ford Focus.
The all new Porsche 911 Carerra S, the latest incarnation of the legendary German supercar will be taking on Bentley’s refined Continental GT which gets a new V8 heart.
The newly introduced Audi Q3 will be eyeing the top spot against the Range Rover Evoque in the SUV segment.
Also on show will be Chryslers mighty Jeep Cherokee SRT8 and the all new Mercedes ML 63 AMG. Chryslers’ elegant performance sedan, the powerful 300c SRT8 will be seen going head to head with the new BMW M5. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service