Sharjah auto show to feature new models
Sharjah, July 4, 2012
A range of new models will be unveiled at an upcoming international automobile event in Sharjah, said organisers.
The 11th International Automobile Show is scheduled to be held at Expo Centre Sharjah from November 28 to December 1.
Alongside the auto show, the third successive edition of Middle East Car of the Year and Middle East Motor Awards 2012 ceremony will be held.
A plethora of newly introduced models will be seen competing head to head such as the Ferrari 458 Italia Spider, which carries on the legacy of the Italian thoroughbred against its British rival, an engineering manifest, the McLaren MP4-12c.
Hyundai Veloster, a worldwide hit from crafty Korean designers thanks to its unique & ingenious styling will be going all out against the new and tech packed Ford Focus.
The all new Porsche 911 Carerra S, the latest incarnation of the legendary German supercar will be taking on Bentley’s refined Continental GT which gets a new V8 heart.
The newly introduced Audi Q3 will be eyeing the top spot against the Range Rover Evoque in the SUV segment.
Also on show will be Chryslers mighty Jeep Cherokee SRT8 and the all new Mercedes ML 63 AMG. Chryslers’ elegant performance sedan, the powerful 300c SRT8 will be seen going head to head with the new BMW M5. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC