Renault, KLM launch novel promotion
Dubai, July 4, 2012
Renault GCC and Arabian Automobile, exclusive Renault distributor in Dubai & Northern Emirates have tied up with Air France-KLM for a novel promotion this summer under which customers can win two return tickets to Paris.
Under the "Bonjour Paris!" promotion, which runs till August 31, those purchasing one of four select Renault cars - Safrane, Koleos, Megane hatch or Fluence - will get two return tickets (all inclusive) to Paris along with Dh2,000 ($545) in cash.
"For us, promotion is all about giving Uniqueness to our Brand and making Renault distinctive as opposed to classical scenarios and conventional offers seen so many times in the marketplace," remarked Benoit Turibe, the marketing director, Renault GCC.
"The Bonjour Paris! promotion is not limited to some lucky happy few via a raffle draw but available for every customer who opts to purchase one of the four Renault models included in the promotion. Renault is a ‘Brand for All’ and, therefore, our promotions validate the same," he stated.
"Customers buying Safrane, Koleos, Megane hatch or Fluence, will receive free return couple tickets to the most visited city in the world Paris, in addition to Dh2000 for miscellaneous expenses. These tickets can be used any time before March 31, 2013.," he stated.
"These 4 models are the best expressions of the Renault comfort know-how and are all about offering a pleasant, comfortable, safe and affordable journey for all passengers with our brand," explained Turibe.
"As a testimony to our French heritage and close relationship with Air France, Bonjour Paris! is a unique opportunity for all our customers to discover or re-discover Paris with an exclusive deal - all inclusive - with the joint efforts of two of the largest French companies," he remarked.
Claudio Camera, the general manager, Arabian Automobile said: “Summer offers including Ramadan promotions in Dubai are a norm and a much-awaited celebration every year. At Arabian Automobiles Renault, we endeavour to stand out from the competition by providing added value to our customers with unique and exclusive offers."
"The Bonjour Paris! promotion perfectly complements the inclination of the cosmopolitan population living in Dubai to travel and discover the world. Driving Renault always gives you more," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer