Bahrain dealer launches BMW promotion
Manama, July 3, 2012
Euro Motors, the BMW Group importer in Bahrain, has launched a special promotion on select BMW models.
Customers who purchase a BMW X5, X6 or BMW 7 Series will receive free warranty for up to five years or 150,000 km, whichever comes first. This special promotion is combined with a finance offer in collaboration with HSBC, aimed to suit the individual needs of its customers’ budgets, with zero per cent monthly interest.
Paul Yates, general manager of Euro Motors said: “In addition to customer satisfaction being our number one priority at Euro Motors, we recognize that loyalty contributes to our continuous success and so we always try to find new ways to ensure they have the best possible ownership experience."
“We also understand that luxury vehicles are an important lifestyle choice in Bahrain.
“With this campaign, we are trying to make it easy for people to own a BMW, and therefore we are offering a wide choice of models with a variety of flexible finance options. This promotional campaign supports our long-term strategy to ensure customers receive top quality and care at every stage of the ownership experience,” Yates added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week