Bahrain dealer launches BMW promotion
Manama, July 3, 2012
Euro Motors, the BMW Group importer in Bahrain, has launched a special promotion on select BMW models.
Customers who purchase a BMW X5, X6 or BMW 7 Series will receive free warranty for up to five years or 150,000 km, whichever comes first. This special promotion is combined with a finance offer in collaboration with HSBC, aimed to suit the individual needs of its customers’ budgets, with zero per cent monthly interest.
Paul Yates, general manager of Euro Motors said: “In addition to customer satisfaction being our number one priority at Euro Motors, we recognize that loyalty contributes to our continuous success and so we always try to find new ways to ensure they have the best possible ownership experience."
“We also understand that luxury vehicles are an important lifestyle choice in Bahrain.
“With this campaign, we are trying to make it easy for people to own a BMW, and therefore we are offering a wide choice of models with a variety of flexible finance options. This promotional campaign supports our long-term strategy to ensure customers receive top quality and care at every stage of the ownership experience,” Yates added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha