Arabian Auto launches Infiniti programme
Dubai, June 19, 2012
Dubai-based Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC) has announced a new addition to its Infiniti sales offering with the launch of the Infiniti certified pre-owned vehicle programme.
AAC is the exclusive distributor of Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
The vehicles covered under the programme include Infiniti G Sedan, G Coupe and G Convertible, Infiniti M, Infiniti EX, Infiniti FX and Infiniti QX 56, said the company.
Commenting on the move, CEO Michel Ayat said, “This announcement today moves the pre-owned vehicle market in the UAE another step further on. We are the first retailer to have a Japanese certified pre-owned luxury sales offering and quality assurance programme.'
For customers considering a used vehicle purchase, this programme moves the pre-owned vehicle purchase process much closer to that of buying a new car, and protects the purchase with a one year extendable warranty, he stated.
According to him, only Infiniti cars that meet a defined quality standard will be certified for pre-owned status.
Every certified pre-owned Infiniti must meet or exceed comprehensive criteria and pass a rigorous inspection, said Ayat.
The criteria includes that the vehicle must be less than five years old, with less than 80,000 km on the odometer, have a clean title and pass a comprehensive 145 point inspection.
'Everything is looked at in meticulous detail, from vehicle history, to engine and drive train, to seats and the interior condition. Upon successful completion of the inspection, the vehicle receives a certificate of inspection authenticating its qualifications. Only then can it be admitted into the Infiniti Certified Pre-Owned programme,' said Ayat.
Every certified pre-owned Infiniti will also get 145-point inspection; one year/25,000 km Gold exclusive warranty, 24x7 roadside assistance, 3 complimentary oil changes and 20 per cent discount card.
The complimentary oil and filter change coupons can be redeemed at an authorised service centre for the next three services as specified on the coupons.
'The service centre will also approve a 20 per cent discount on parts and labour. This discount is not in conjunction with any other promotion offered by the service centres,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week