Al-Futtaim to service Dubai govt vehicles
Dubai, June 11, 2012
Al-Futtaim Motors, the exclusive distributor of Toyota in the UAE, recently signed an agreement with Dubai Government Workshop to deliver maintenance and repair on all government-owned Toyota vehicles.
“Today’s agreement is a milestone in our relationship that spans many decades. Dubai Government Workshop is among the largest customers of Al-Futtaim Motors and we had to ensure that they are provided with the best after-sales services of the highest quality,” said Simon Frith, managing director, Al-Futtaim Motors.
Under the terms of the agreement Al Futtaim Motors will provide Dubai Government Workshops with a complete aftersales solution that will optimise further the market leading total cost of ownership of their fleet of Toyota vehicles.
Dubai Government Workshop was created to provide service and maintenance for vehicles acquired by the Dubai government.
“Dubai Government is one of the largest spare part customers of Al-Futtaim Motors. We are extremely satisfied with this initiative and strongly believe it will be of great value to all Dubai Government agencies,” said Humaid Sultan Al Mutaiwei, executive manager, Dubai Government Workshop.
The agreement covers around 3,200 government-owned vehicles and entitles the customer to a host of benefits across 13 service centres in the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE