All-new BMW Gran Coupe launched in Bahrain
Manama, June 5, 2012
Euro Motors, the exclusive dealer for BMW in Bahrain, has launched the all-new BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe, the first four-door Coupe in the history of the brand.
The third model in the BMW 6 Series line-up follows the successful debut of the next-generation convertible and Coupe models launched last year, said Euro Motors managing director Zayed Al Zayani.
"The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe follows in the tyre tracks of the BMW 6 Series Coupe that we launched in Bahrain last year. We expect that its distinctive character - such as the low Coupe-style roof line combined with dynamic driving, unmatched features and elegant style will see the BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe be a popular seller in Bahrain," he added.
It is powered by an eight-speed sports automatic transmission and, with its extremely fast gear changes, this unit is built for sporty driving, comfortable shifting and optimised efficiency. The vehicle is operated using the electronic gear selector on the centre console.
Al Zayani explained that since the car is designed with state-of-the-art chassis technology, it will delight drivers with its dynamic performance and outstanding refinement.
The top-of-the-line BMW 650i Gran Coupe will debut with the latest generation of the 4.4-litre V8 engine with its two turbochargers and high-precision direct injection optimises both efficiency and response. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week