All-new BMW Gran Coupe launched in Bahrain
Manama, June 5, 2012
Euro Motors, the exclusive dealer for BMW in Bahrain, has launched the all-new BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe, the first four-door Coupe in the history of the brand.
The third model in the BMW 6 Series line-up follows the successful debut of the next-generation convertible and Coupe models launched last year, said Euro Motors managing director Zayed Al Zayani.
"The BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe follows in the tyre tracks of the BMW 6 Series Coupe that we launched in Bahrain last year. We expect that its distinctive character - such as the low Coupe-style roof line combined with dynamic driving, unmatched features and elegant style will see the BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe be a popular seller in Bahrain," he added.
It is powered by an eight-speed sports automatic transmission and, with its extremely fast gear changes, this unit is built for sporty driving, comfortable shifting and optimised efficiency. The vehicle is operated using the electronic gear selector on the centre console.
Al Zayani explained that since the car is designed with state-of-the-art chassis technology, it will delight drivers with its dynamic performance and outstanding refinement.
The top-of-the-line BMW 650i Gran Coupe will debut with the latest generation of the 4.4-litre V8 engine with its two turbochargers and high-precision direct injection optimises both efficiency and response. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms