McLaren appoints new PR head
Dubai, May 27, 2012
McLaren Automotive has appointed Wayne Bruce as head of public relations, with ultimate responsibility for the company’s global automotive PR strategy incorporating all brand and product matters, effective immediately.
Bruce succeeds Mark Harrison, who recently took the post of regional director for McLaren Automotive Middle East and Africa.
With more than 15 years in public relations, Bruce joins McLaren Automotive from Nissan’s luxury brand, Infiniti, where he was responsible for establishing its communications function across Europe.
He previously worked for global brands such as Nissan, Seat and Volkswagen.
Bruce will report to McLaren Automotive’s global sales and marketing director, Greg Levine, and McLaren Marketing’s group head of communications and PR, Matt Bishop. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest