McLaren appoints new PR head
Dubai, May 27, 2012
McLaren Automotive has appointed Wayne Bruce as head of public relations, with ultimate responsibility for the company’s global automotive PR strategy incorporating all brand and product matters, effective immediately.
Bruce succeeds Mark Harrison, who recently took the post of regional director for McLaren Automotive Middle East and Africa.
With more than 15 years in public relations, Bruce joins McLaren Automotive from Nissan’s luxury brand, Infiniti, where he was responsible for establishing its communications function across Europe.
He previously worked for global brands such as Nissan, Seat and Volkswagen.
Bruce will report to McLaren Automotive’s global sales and marketing director, Greg Levine, and McLaren Marketing’s group head of communications and PR, Matt Bishop. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha