Zayani, Aramex in van leasing deal
Manama, May 16, 2012
Zayani Leasing, one of Bahrain's largest leasing companies, has signed an exclusive lease contract with leading logistics provider Aramex for its Peugeot Boxter Vans.
The vans which were fully branded with Aramex's corporate colours were handed over by Zayani Leasing general manager Anil Varghese to Aramex country manager Luai Alagha.
'We are delighted that Aramex has chosen Peugeot for their transportation services, which reflects their confidence in the brand,' said Varghese. 'Our partnership reaffirms our group's commitment to provide fleet customers with world-class rental and leasing solutions,' he noted.
As one of Bahrain's largest car leasing companies, Zayani Leasing offers exclusive tailor-made deals for all vehicle requirements. Zayani Leasing operates a fleet of over 3,000 vehicles.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid