Kanoo holds training on Hunter equipment
Manama, April 4, 2012
Kanoo Automotive Equipment (KAE), a division of the Ebrahim K Kanoo Group, recently organized a “hands on” product training session on ‘under car service equipment’ for over 75 technicians from various automotive companies in Bahrain.
KAE conducted the training session in association with its partner Hunter Engineering Company, USA, a leading manufacturer of passenger car and truck service equipment including computer-based wheel alignment systems, suspension and brake testing systems, wheel balancers, brake lathes, tire changers, vehicle lifts, etc.
Amin Alasgarli, Hunter Engineering Company regional manager – international sales , visited Bahrain to conduct the exclusive training program, which covered equipment such as “Smart Weight-Hunter wheel balancer”, Hunter tire changer, Hunter off the car brake lathe, and latest “Elite-Hunter Wheel Aligner” and RX40 “Power Bay” Lift.
The training was held at the fully equipped Tyreplus Centre in Riffa . Another session was also conducted exclusively for the technicians from Toyota Plaza at the new facility in Tubli.
KAE has so far installed more than 150 Hunter passenger car and truck service equipment at various automotive facilities across Bahrain, said a statement.
Kanoo Automotive Equipment represents a large number of industry leading franchises of automotive equipment and tools. It is distinguished by its fully qualified and professional staff, and its extensive experience in the Bahraini market, which results in offering customers high quality sales and after-sales services, the statement said.
KAE also offers automotive equipment such as lifts, body and paint repair equipment, power tools, air compressors, diagnostic equipment, tools, work benches, etc. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers