Lexus tops customer satisfaction index
Manama, March 21, 2012
Lexus ranked highest in customer satisfaction among luxury brands in the J D Power and Associates 2012 Customer Service Index (CSI) Study for the fourth consecutive year.
Lexus achieved an overall CSI score of 861 on a 1,000-point scale, 15 points above the segment average and the highest numerical score in the study, regardless of segment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha
- Land Cruiser sales up 15pc in GCC
- UAE new car sales set to top pre-crisis peak