Ebrahim K Kanoo gets top ‘Toyota’ honours
Manama, March 19, 2012
Ebrahim K Kanoo was recently awarded top honours by Toyota Motor Corporation in recognition of outstanding marketing activities and sales records for the year 2011.
The awards were presented by Akira Okabi, Toyota Motor Corporation’s executive advisor; to the chairman of Ebrahim K Kanoo, Mohammed Kanoo; and vice chairman, Fuad Kanoo; in a special ceremony.
The three awards include ‘Toyota Marketing Award for Excellence – Overall’, ‘Toyota Marketing Award for Excellence – Vehicle’ and ‘Toyota Customer Service Excellence Award’.
“The trust and loyalty of our customers has always been a major factor leading to our achievement. Despite the tough times and difficulties that occurred last year, we invested heavily in infrastructure, opening new service centers, training employees and launching the latest models of Toyota and Lexus,” Ismail Akbar said. “The company’s ultimate objective will always revolve around providing premium quality products and services to our clients.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran