Ebrahim K Kanoo gets top ‘Toyota’ honours
Manama, March 19, 2012
Ebrahim K Kanoo was recently awarded top honours by Toyota Motor Corporation in recognition of outstanding marketing activities and sales records for the year 2011.
The awards were presented by Akira Okabi, Toyota Motor Corporation’s executive advisor; to the chairman of Ebrahim K Kanoo, Mohammed Kanoo; and vice chairman, Fuad Kanoo; in a special ceremony.
The three awards include ‘Toyota Marketing Award for Excellence – Overall’, ‘Toyota Marketing Award for Excellence – Vehicle’ and ‘Toyota Customer Service Excellence Award’.
“The trust and loyalty of our customers has always been a major factor leading to our achievement. Despite the tough times and difficulties that occurred last year, we invested heavily in infrastructure, opening new service centers, training employees and launching the latest models of Toyota and Lexus,” Ismail Akbar said. “The company’s ultimate objective will always revolve around providing premium quality products and services to our clients.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom
- Al-Futtaim unveils new Honda offers