Toyota contest winners awarded
Manama, March 12, 2012
Ebrahim K Kanoo officials recently handed out prizes to the winners of the Toyota Dream Car contest in a ceremony held at Toyota Plaza in Tubli.
The prizes included iPad 2, PlayStation 3 consoles and cash prizes, a statement from the company said.
The contest which encouraged children to draw pictures of their dream cars, to inspire an interest among the participants in automobiles and encourage them to have dreams, received a total of 2000 drawings from all categories.
The Bahrain winners will automatically be contestants in the global contest. In the event of being one of the global winners, the participants will be sent to Japan to attend the final ceremony, the statement said.
“These drawings are a testimony of a bright future yet to come by the hands of our youth, as some of them reflected high awareness of the environmental concerns with intelligent ways to deal with it,” said Khalid Safa, communication manager, Ebrahim K Kanoo.
The Toyota Dream Car competitions have had participants from all over the world with more than 180,000 entries received between 2004 and 2010. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc