Al Futtaim introduces ‘Hino’ programme
Dubai, March 6, 2012
Al Futtaim Motors has launched its Hino CARE programme at the Commercial Vehicle Middle East exhibition which is currently being held in Dubai.
The event which began today (March 6), will go on till March 8.
The programme consists of a service contract that allows Hino customers to benefit from a host of privileges including priority booking, free 24/7, free inspection of the vehicle and special price packages during a series of scheduled maintenance needed to keep their trucks in the best conditions while driving down operational costs, said a statement.
“By CARE we mean Competitive pricing, Assurance of quality, Reliable services and Exclusive privileges reserved for the programme members,” said Vladimir Knezevic, general manager, commercial vehicles division, Al-Futtaim Motors.
“We at Al-Futtaim Motors Hino have made it our goal to continually improve our after sales service to retain and satisfy our current customers. With this programme, our existing and potential customers are guaranteed to get the best after-sales service,” he said.
Knezevic said the event forms a great networking opportunity, allowing Al-Futtaim Motors to interact on a one-to-one basis with customers, through a dedicated platform that embraces all experts in the commercial vehicle segment
The programme operates across advanced facilities and infrastructure, using the latest diagnostic equipment, special service tools and genuine parts through a qualified technical team, the statement said.
Hino runs two service centers, located at Mussafah Abu Dhabi, and Um Al Ramoul Dubai with working hours from 8am to 6pm, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers