Ferrari to live broadcast F1 car launch
Abu Dhabi, January 22, 2012
The official unveiling of the 2012 Scuderia Ferrari F1 single-seater will be broadcast live at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi on February 3.
The world’s first Ferrari branded theme park will show the event which is taking place in Maranello, Italy.
The launch will see Ferrari chairman Luca Di Montezemolo, Scuderia’s Team Principal Stefano Domenicali and drivers Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa unveil the 2012 Ferrari F1 car and discuss its main technical characteristics which are aimed to spur the team on to victory in the upcoming racing season.
“The unveiling is one of the most anticipated events in the run up to the 2012 racing season. Fans eagerly await a first glimpse of the new car and they will be able to learn about all the enhancements straight from the Scuderia Ferrari team,” said Andy Keeling, park manager of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
“There is no better place in the UAE to get ready for a whole new racing season than at a park with 20 rides and attractions which bring to life the Ferrari story,” he added.
Guests attending the 2012 launch event will have the chance to own a piece of the legendary team’s story, with Ferrari World Abu Dhabi raffling a special commemorative ticket signed by the Scuderia Ferrari drivers.
Presented in a quintessential Ferrari red lacquered box with a genuine carbon fibre interior, the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Commemorative Ticket which contains an original piece of the park’s iconic red roof and is engraved with a message from chairman of Ferrari Luca Di Montezemolo, contains a uniquely numbered Ferrari World Abu Dhabi license plate in addition to a redeemable Premium ticket to the world’s largest indoor theme park, signed by Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa.
The live screening of the launch event is open to all park visitors and will be broadcast at 1.30pm at the Pit Lane area in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi on February 3. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi