Emirates NBD ties up with Hyundai for DSF
Dubai, January 17, 2012
Emirates NBD has joined hands with Juma Al Majid, the UAE distributor of Hyundai, to launch a special promotion for its customers during the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
Under this, the duo will offer customers a flat rate of 2.50 per cent (4.62 per cent reducing rate) annual financing, on purchases of all Hyundai vehicles.
This special offer also allows customers to avail low interest rates with no payment for the first 60 days. In addition to low interest rates on vehicle financing, there will be a free two year service contract with each purchase.
“The collaboration with Juma Al Majid Group further testifies Emirates NBD’s commitment to offer greater value to its customers," said Abdulelah Al Kindy, general manager - Retail Banking, Emirates NBD.
"Juma Al Majid Group is one of the oldest-established automobile distributors in the country. We are confident that our partnership with them will prove to be very attractive to our customers during this festive season,” he noted.
Khaled Issa, chief operating officer, Juma Al Majid said, “Our partnership with Emirates NBD marks a very important step for us, as competitive finance packages from a leading bank in the country allow us to deliver a unique proposition to our customers.”
The promotion runs across all Emirates NBD branches and Hyundai showrooms until February 5.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners