Mercedes-Benz favourite auto brand in Oman
Muscat, January 15, 2012
Top level management Oman have voted Mercedes-Benz as their favourite automotive brand, in a survey conducted by a leading local business magazine to identify the best brands in Oman for 2011.
Results were tabulated by the International Marketing and Research Consultancy (IMRC) from the responses of 100 company chairmen, CEOs, and general managers, asked to spontaneously recall an automobile brand.
With ten points given for each brand named, the luxury German automotive manufacturer – represented by Zawawi Trading Company (ZTC) in Oman - topped a list of ten others to take the honours.
ZTC launched a raft of new cars and initiatives from Mercedes-Benz in 2011.
ZTC also made numerous new management appointments to improve its customer experience, and announced a strategy to establish Zawawi Mercedes-Benz as the leading luxury automotive company in Oman within five years.
“The results of the survey affirm the affinity our customers have for Mercedes-Benz in the Sultanate, and clearly proves that we are already achieving our ambitions to become the leading luxury automotive brand in Oman,” said Craig Hardie, CEO – Automotive, Zawawi Trading Company.
“The persistent efforts we made to set new benchmarks in 2011 were a great success, and will continue with the new plans and initiatives in store for 2012.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price