EK Kanoo launches 2012 Camry in Bahrain
Manama, December 24, 2011
Ebrahim K Kanoo (EK Kanoo), the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, has launched the all new 2012 Toyota Camry, the car that is acclaimed for its superb quality, durability and reliability.
The new Camry 2012 is available in three grades, SE, GLX, and GL, all equipped with a powerful 2.5 liter, 4 cylinder, 181 HP Dual VTT-i engine that gives fantastic drive.
The excellent matching of the super intelligent 6 speed automatic transmission (6 Super ECT) with the engine consistently produces outstanding driving performance and top fuel efficiency, and the Electronic Power Steering (EPS) system with vehicle speed sensing helps to realize optimum steering feeling from low speed to high speed driving giving the unique experience.
In addition, 16-inch and 17-inch alloy wheels add a sporty and youthful feeling to the vehicle presence on the roads.
“The new Camry represents a futuristic salon car that fulfills all the needs of the smart driver, and indulges him with an artistically crafted dashboard and a progressive sporty exterior,” said Toyota and Lexus brand manager Ayman Shehadeh.
The new Camry integrates the top levels of safety performance in its class to give true peace of mind. With features like the vehicle stability control (VSC) that helps prevent wheels slip, and the front, side and curtain SRS airbags that help reduce the impact to occupants in a collision, reassurance grows high when driving the new Camry.
The feeling of contemporary luxury is created through the refinement of the driving position layout in the new Camry, which provides information at a glance and enables intuitive operation, also the spacious quiet cabin which is very welcoming and comfortable.
The attention to quality in every detail, the ample trunk space and the fact that it is available in 10 colours makes the new Camry the most luxurious salon car out there.
Lots of applications and features were added to make Camry lead the way with the highest standards of comfort and safety, such as the navigation system that guides to the destination required with clear and easy to read graphics, and the camera integrated into the rear of the vehicle that provides smooth reversing operations when parking, also the smart entry and start system that helps in adding more fun and convenience to the driving experience of the new Camry. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners