200 attend Cyclo customer meeting
Manama, December 15, 2011
More than 220 customers of Cyclo, a US-based industrial products manufacturer, attended a meeting organised recently by Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor for Cyclo products in Bahrain.
Gurcharan Singh, general manager - Spare Parts at Ebrahim K Kanoo, talked about the strong relationship Ebrahim K Kanoo shares with Cyclo. He thanked the customers and the dealers for their support and commitment towards Cyclo products.
“Cyclo products have always been considered trustworthy among business traders and end users in this market, and that’s because of the quality of the products itself, and the support of Ebrahim K Kanoo to the sales and after sales operations. We look forward to maintain this trust and loyalty towards Cyclo products from our customers and surpass their expectations,” Singh said.
Last year, the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA) honoured Ebrahim K Kanoo for their continuous dedication to customer satisfaction and high quality product at the 2010 AAPEX Annual Awards ceremony, which took place in the US.
Michael Mcglynn, technical director, Cyclo Industries, gave a presentation on the history of Cyclo, and talked about the advanced manufacturing facilities of Cyclo and their R&D efforts and future plans.
The Cyclo brand of professional quality products is used in automotive, heavy duty/fleet, industrial, agricultural and marine services. While manufactured in US, the line is known for its superior packaging and professional quality formulas.
It offers a complete line of professionally formulated, time-tested cleaners, lubricants, and additives in dynamic packages - products designed for the complete maintenance and enhanced performance of heavy-duty equipment, truck, marine, and industrial applications, Mcglynn said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service