Range Rover Evoque launched in Qatar
Doha, December 8, 2011
Alfardan Premier Motors, the exclusive importer of Land Rover in Qatar, launched the Range Rover Evoque during an event held at the company’s newly renovated showroom.
Holding the title as the smallest, lightest and most fuel efficient model to date, the Range Rover Evoque Coupé and the Range Rover Evoque 5-door are now available at the Land Rover showroom in Qatar initially in two stylish design themes- Prestige and Dynamic.
The launch coincides with the inauguration of the newly renovated Land Rover showroom which has the latest global guidelines and standards of Land Rover international, a statement from the company said.
In addition, it also showcases a computerised platform for personal configuration of vehicles to suit each client’s individual taste.
Robin Colgan, managing director, Jaguar Land Rover Menap, said: “We are proud of the Range Rover Evoque’s early and spectacular success worldwide, and we expect it to be our best selling model globally, an astonishing feat for a new model in a new sector.”
Present at the event were senior representatives of Land Rover, VIPs, and the Alfardan Premier Motors Company management team, the statement said.
Rabih Ataya, general manager, Alfardan Premier Motors, said: “We are very pleased to say the Range Rover Evoque has received an overwhelmingly positive response from Qatar customers so far, with pre-orders far exceeding expectations.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer