Cadillac to showcase new 2012 collections
Dubai, October 31, 2011
Cadillac is set to showcase the award-winning collection of 2012 vehicles including the CTS Coupe and Escalade with new sport package at the 2011 Dubai International Motor Show from November 10 to 14.
“The CTS Sport Coupe and Escalade Sport continue to offer Cadillac’s advanced features and luxury experience. Cadillac’s 2012 range delivers the power and refinement of the brand, setting the standard of the world in the automotive industry, paving the way for innovative features and designs while maintaining the highest level of quality and safety,” said Adrian Enciso, regional brand manager for Cadillac in the Middle East.
The CTS Coupe with the sport package is available on all rear-wheel drive models. The package offers a sport grille and V-Series center brake light, midnight sapele wood trim package, recaro performance seats and available microfiber suede seat inserts in ebony or light titanium. In addition, it features nineteen-inch polished aluminum wheels, microfiber suede-trimmed steering wheel rim, shift knob and sport alloy pedals.
The luxury vehicle marquee is also premiering the new sport collection for the Escalade series of luxury SUVs, including numerous luxury, performance and technology features inherent to the lineup, a statement from the company said.
Features include magnetic ride control, power operated sunroof, Intellibeam headlamps and a side blind zone alert safety alert system as well as a rear seat entertainment and power-assist steps that deploy automatically as the doors open and close.
The sport package also offers restyled front fascia that features body-colour surround and horizontal elements with strong vertical chrome bars, redesigned front fender vents, body-color side moldings and door handles, the statement said.
Cadillac will also be displaying the all-new black diamond edition of the high-performance CTS-V and CTS-V Coupe for the first time at the company stand as well as the 2012 SRX, with its powerful 3.6L direct-injected V-6 engine, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service