Saudi Mercedes-Benz dealer offers free checks
Jeddah, October 5, 2011
Juffali Automotive, the exclusive dealer for Mercedes-Benz cars in Saudi Arabia, is running a service week so that Mercedes-Benz owners may bring in their cars for a free vehicle check by factory-trained specialists.
German factory engineers will be flown in and will be on site to provide Mercedes-Benz customers with technical knowledge and advice on how to service and maintain their Mercedes-Benz.
Representatives from Mobil Oil and Michelin tyres will also be attending to give specialist technical advice.
“With the harsh operating conditions we face, it is important that Mercedes-Benz owners have their cars checked regularly to avoid mechanical failures and ensure the highest levels of safety,” said Safi Kobeissi, general manager.
In addition to the free service check, visitors to the service week at Juffali Automotive can take advantage of other offers including special discounts on spare parts and accessories.
They can even test drive a segment-leading Mercedes-Benz sedan or SUV and get a trade-in price for their current vehicle, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC