Saudi Mercedes-Benz dealer offers free checks
Jeddah, October 5, 2011
Juffali Automotive, the exclusive dealer for Mercedes-Benz cars in Saudi Arabia, is running a service week so that Mercedes-Benz owners may bring in their cars for a free vehicle check by factory-trained specialists.
German factory engineers will be flown in and will be on site to provide Mercedes-Benz customers with technical knowledge and advice on how to service and maintain their Mercedes-Benz.
Representatives from Mobil Oil and Michelin tyres will also be attending to give specialist technical advice.
“With the harsh operating conditions we face, it is important that Mercedes-Benz owners have their cars checked regularly to avoid mechanical failures and ensure the highest levels of safety,” said Safi Kobeissi, general manager.
In addition to the free service check, visitors to the service week at Juffali Automotive can take advantage of other offers including special discounts on spare parts and accessories.
They can even test drive a segment-leading Mercedes-Benz sedan or SUV and get a trade-in price for their current vehicle, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week