Bahrain dealer launches offer on Citroen van
Manama, September 19, 2011
Motor City, the sole distributor of Citroen in Bahrain, has launched an exclusive and limited offer on the Citroen Berlingo, the French automaker’s cargo van.
This limited offer on the Citroen Berlingo includes free maintenance for three years or 60,000 km, free warranty for 5 years or 150,000 km and a 24-hour roadside assistance throughout the warranty period.
“Customer satisfaction is among our top priorities at Motor City and we seek to provide the highest standard sales and after-sales services combined with the market’s best value offers,” said Yaser A.Qader Saeed, general manager, Motor City.
The new Berlingo model is equipped with a powerful engine, larger loading space, dynamic features, enhanced reliability and is affordable, making it the ideal choice for business owners, a statement said.
It also comes with a fuel efficient 1.6 litre engine and has a payload of up to 800kg, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June