Rolls-Royce Doha gets special edition car
Doha, August 18, 2011
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Doha, the sole Importer of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in Qatar, recently received the first ever turquoise coloured Rolls-Royce Phantom Bespoke Edition worldwide.
The colour is a special request from Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Doha, and has never been applied before on a Rolls-Royce model.
The request was made possible through the Rolls-Royce Bespoke Programme, which has the highest global uptake in this region and has been met with overwhelming success in Qatar.
The programme is a specialised service offered to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars clients whereby the client may specify features of the car, in order to create one’s own, unique model. The Bespoke team at Goodwood, UK, is dedicated to finding new paints, materials and engineering solutions in order to find new ways to develop truly exceptional personalised cars.
With an all new bespoke exterior paint developed for the first time, and inspired by the precious stone colour, the turquoise color outlines the exclusivity of the car, and symbolises the Arabian Gulf’s soothing sea and clear sky.
In keeping with the car’s exclusivity, the interior features the world’s first steering wheel stalks, front fascias controls and design motif of leather surfaces in turquoise, drawing heavily from the colours of nature, and exuding serenity to deliver a truly unique car to Qatar’s elite.
The car features a blend of the Marine White colour complementing the turquoise interior, evident in the white instrument dials, Silver Bezel White clock face and Marine White veneer across the dashboard.
“The Bespoke programme is the ideal opportunity to further personalise what is considered to be the most exclusive car in the world; clients may specify features of the car, in order to create one’s own, unique model,” said Mohamed Kandeel, general manager of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Doha.
“Here at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Doha we continuously seek to exceed the wishes of our clients, hence The Bespoke programme showcased its unmatched capabilities to meet customers’ demands.”
“As the sole Rolls-Royce importer in Doha, we continually pioneer to deliver excellence - from this ultra luxury brand, to the unmatched quality of service we provide our uncompromising clientele,” added Kandeel.
Joseph Tayyar, Rolls-Royce brand manager in Qatar said: “Turquoise radiates peace, calm, and tranquility, with an uplifting energy effect. We are delighted to work with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars to introduce such an exquisite color, once again taking the core values of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and creating advanced contemporary luxury. Overall, the Rolls-Royce Phantom Bespoke Edition in Turquoise is a blend of positive energies.”
Rolls-Royce Phantom Bespoke Edition in Turquoise will be showcased at the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Doha showroom in The Pearl-Qatar this month starting this week, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer