Arabian Automobiles launches Ramadan offer
Dubai, August 8, 2011
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has launched a special package on all Infiniti purchases made during Ramadan.
Customers buying an Infiniti model will enjoy 0 per cent interest in the first year and a five-year extended warranty on the vehicle.
Customers will also have the option of either deferring the first payment for six months after purchase or choosing a special finance rate of 2.49 per cent interest over five years through a recent agreement with local bank Emirates NBD.
Arabian Automobiles has also recently announced that it joins luxury hotel Atlantis, the Palm as a strategic partner during Ramadan. The dealer will be displaying its Infiniti line-up at the Asateer Ramadan tent for visitors to test-drive when they visit the tent for Iftar or Sohour.
“Arabian Automobiles Infiniti is delighted to partner with one of Dubai’s premium Ramadan tents, Asateer for the first time,” said Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles.
“The Infiniti brand has been finely integrated into the ambience of the tent with visitors having the opportunity to test drive the Infiniti product range during their evening’s experience,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha