Arabian Automobiles launches Ramadan offer
Dubai, August 8, 2011
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has launched a special package on all Infiniti purchases made during Ramadan.
Customers buying an Infiniti model will enjoy 0 per cent interest in the first year and a five-year extended warranty on the vehicle.
Customers will also have the option of either deferring the first payment for six months after purchase or choosing a special finance rate of 2.49 per cent interest over five years through a recent agreement with local bank Emirates NBD.
Arabian Automobiles has also recently announced that it joins luxury hotel Atlantis, the Palm as a strategic partner during Ramadan. The dealer will be displaying its Infiniti line-up at the Asateer Ramadan tent for visitors to test-drive when they visit the tent for Iftar or Sohour.
“Arabian Automobiles Infiniti is delighted to partner with one of Dubai’s premium Ramadan tents, Asateer for the first time,” said Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles.
“The Infiniti brand has been finely integrated into the ambience of the tent with visitors having the opportunity to test drive the Infiniti product range during their evening’s experience,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer