Motor City, Volvo launch Ramadan offer
Manama, August 1, 2011
Bahrain-based Motor City and automaker Volvo are giving out free shopping vouchers for a year at Bahrain City Centre with every purchase of a brand new sporty Volvo S60 or dynamic Volvo XC60 during Ramadan.
Customers will also receive free three years/unlimited km warranty, free rust proofing and free 24 hours roadside assistance for three years. This limited time offer includes a special low interest rate and 90 days deferred payment. A trade-in facility and lease options are also available, a statement said.
Motor City has set up exciting displays at Bahrain City Centre, Seef Mall and Bahrain Mall, where prospects can check out the Volvo S60 and XC60.
Prospects can also visit a specially designed “micro-site” at motorcity.com.bh/ramadan. This new online portal allows users to register on the web to get the campaign information and book test drives. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran