EK Kanoo launches service campaign
Manama, July 31, 2011
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, has launched a service campaign aimed at giving customers a convenient, quick, efficient, and high quality service.
This exclusive promotion offers customers an Express Maintenance in just 59 minutes, a 25 per cent discount on Express Maintenance parts and labour, special rates on Body & Paint works, and a 20 per cent discount on Llumar and Ziebart services.
They are also eligible to win exciting prizes with Scratch & Win cards when visiting any of the four Toyota service outlets at any time of day.
To accomplish the Express Maintenance, which is a comprehensive and highly synchronized service recommended by Toyota every 10,000 km, a team of three certified technicians work jointly to service the vehicle in just 59 minutes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style