Shift Leasing gets new identity
Dubai , July 18, 2011
Shift Leasing and Car Rental, one of the fastest growing companies under the AW Rostamani group, has unveiled a new brand identity to coincide with the company’s third anniversary celebrations.
Shift Leasing operates in the UAE’s highly competitive car leasing and rental business where it has achieved year on year growth since being established in 2009, said a statement.
'The new identity is intended to convey a sense of momentum, high energy and a clear focus on the road ahead. The angled and curved font execution ensures a strong visual impact as well as suggesting a service oriented, nimble and professional organisation. The colour palette clearly signifies to consumers that Shift Leasing and Car Rental is part of the AW Rostamani Group,' it said.
The new identity was unveiled by Ashish Nanda, general manager, Shift Leasing and Car Rental and Felix Welch, director, sales and marketing, AW Rostamani, in the presence of top management and the entire Shift Leasing team at AW Rostamani Group’s corporate headquarters in Deira, Dubai.
Over the past three years, Shift Leasing and Car Rental has grown from a single vehicle operator to a fleet size that now approaches almost 2,800 vehicles under management. The company has more than 450 corporate customers with a team of 70 professional staff.
“We strongly believe this new look and feel will immediately give us greater recognition in the marketplace and an added zip and cutting edge to realise our goals as we fast track Shift Leasing into a dynamic and promising future,” remarked Nanda. “To use an automotive analogy we are shifting into top gear to stay on track of market requirements” he concluded. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers