Al Futtaim opens showrooms in Sharjah
Dubai, July 17, 2011
Al Futtaim Motors, the exclusive distributor of Lexus and Toyota in the UAE, has opened new Lexus and Toyota showrooms in Sharjah.
The 9,200 sq ft Lexus and 22,000 sq ft Toyota showrooms, strategically located in the Industrial Area, were inaugurated by Mohamed Sultan bin Hweidan, deputy chairman of the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry, in the presence of Simon Frith, managing director Al-Futtaim Motors.
“Al Futtaim Motors is in continuous endeavour to extend its reach to its customers wherever they are, and the opening of these new outlets is a clear indication that we are heading in the right direction,” said Frith.
“We are very pleased to be offering our Sharjah- based customers yet another convenience,” said Hugh Dickerson, senior general manager, Sales and Marketing Al-Futtaim Motors- Toyota.
“Being the second Toyota showroom in Sharjah, they can now choose what best suits their needs while being closer to their place of work or home. The outlet in Al Wahda Street will continue to operate the service centre of both Toyota and Lexus,” he added.
Saud Abbasi, general manager, Al-Futtaim Motors –Lexus, said: “This step comes in response to the emirate’s market needs. We have already developed many close relationships with our customers in Sharjah. And by moving our operations to the new facility, we look forward to further enhancing their experience with the brand, offering them an even greater convenience.”
Al Futtaim Motors currently operates 13 Lexus and Toyota showrooms across Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujeirah and Khorfakhan and has 12 service centres across the country. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week