Emirates NBD in Arabian Auto tieup
Dubai, June 18, 2011
Emirates NBD, a leading bank in the UAE, said it has signed a strategic strategic partnership with Arabian Automobiles, the sole distributor of Nissan cars in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
The new agreement will enable customers of new Nissan passenger vehicles to upgrade their cars once every three years through the new guaranteed ‘buy-back’ programme, ‘Nissan Freedom,’ said a statement from Emirates NBD.
In addition, customers availing of an Emirates NBD auto loan will pay lower monthly installments towards their new purchase, it added.
Vehicle buy-back under ‘Nissan Freedom’ is guaranteed by the dealer at the end of the three year term. Customers have the flexibility to upgrade, hand back or continue with the vehicle loan based upon their individual need.
"Emirates NBD offers innovative solutions with strategic partners in order to better serve our customers," said Abdulelah Al Kindy, general manager - Retail Banking, Emirates NBD.
"This new agreement with one of the longest-established automobile distributors in the country will make purchasing a new Nissan vehicle more attractive than ever before. We are delighted to enter into this partnership and look forward to a long-lasting and rewarding relationship."
Felix Welch, director sales & marketing Arabian Automobiles, said, "With help of Emirates NBD we have been able to make our latest Nissan Freedom finance product both highly appealing and flexible for our customers who are looking for an alternative to traditional bank finance."-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners