Arabian Auto names communications head
Dubai, May 29, 2011
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has appointed James Thomas as general manager, marketing and corporate communications.
Thomas comes to Arabian Automobiles with 21 years of automotive sector communications experience. He was earlier the PR manager for the Toyota and Lexus brands in the UK, the motorsport communications manager for the Jaguar brand in Formula One motor racing and the communications director for the Jaguar brand in North America.
At Arabian Automobiles, he will drive the company’s marketing output across the automotive brands as well as other AW Rostamani automotive group functions.
“We are confident that James will be a great asset to our company communications as we look to develop a customer-focused approach across everything we do at the company,” said Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles.
Thomas was previously senior group account director at the Ketchum Raad Middle East public relations agency in Dubai where he directed the public relations activities for Nissan and Infiniti cars in the Middle East region.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style