Porsche holds roadshow in Amman
Amman, May 24, 2011
Porsche Centre Jordan, Nuqul Automotive, recently organised the Porsche World Roadshow, which showcased the German automaker’s entire model range by offering a full day driving programme.
Participants had the chance to test drive the range of high-performance cars over a period of eight days.
The team of the Porsche World Roadshow visited Jordan and brought a total of 16 top sports cars as well as the Panamera range and the Cayenne series, which were shipped to Jordan for the driving programme, a statement said.
All drivers were given the opportunity to test drive different cars during this special event day to find out which model fits their needs best as well as the safety features of all Porsche models.
The Porsche World Roadshow Jordan focused on safety and fun and was designed to give 250 first time Porsche drivers an understanding of the brand’s products and its philosophy, the statement said.
“Every Porsche model offers outstanding performance, so it is important for drivers to learn how to harness such power safely; the Porsche World Roadshow aims to achieve this in a fun environment with world-class instructors,” said Imad Hanania, brand manager at Porsche Centre Jordan.
“It has been an absolute pleasure to see so many guests enjoying a rewarding Porsche experience at such a magnificent surroundings”, Hanania added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid