Porsche holds roadshow in Amman
Amman, May 24, 2011
Porsche Centre Jordan, Nuqul Automotive, recently organised the Porsche World Roadshow, which showcased the German automaker’s entire model range by offering a full day driving programme.
Participants had the chance to test drive the range of high-performance cars over a period of eight days.
The team of the Porsche World Roadshow visited Jordan and brought a total of 16 top sports cars as well as the Panamera range and the Cayenne series, which were shipped to Jordan for the driving programme, a statement said.
All drivers were given the opportunity to test drive different cars during this special event day to find out which model fits their needs best as well as the safety features of all Porsche models.
The Porsche World Roadshow Jordan focused on safety and fun and was designed to give 250 first time Porsche drivers an understanding of the brand’s products and its philosophy, the statement said.
“Every Porsche model offers outstanding performance, so it is important for drivers to learn how to harness such power safely; the Porsche World Roadshow aims to achieve this in a fun environment with world-class instructors,” said Imad Hanania, brand manager at Porsche Centre Jordan.
“It has been an absolute pleasure to see so many guests enjoying a rewarding Porsche experience at such a magnificent surroundings”, Hanania added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers