Mercedes-Benz service centre opens in Sharjah
Dubai, May 19, 2011
Gargash Enterprises, the authorised distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has opened a new state of the art service centre in Sharjah.
With an investment of Dh40 million ($10.89 million), this is the second biggest Service Centre for Gargash Enterprises till date, a statement said.
The centre is equipped with 50 bays, proprietary Mercedes-Benz equipment, training centre and a parking space accommodating up to 100 cars at a time.
The centre has a team of 60 Mercedes-Benz experts and certified technicians. The new facility is also equipped with Wi-Fi enabled business centres as well as a ladies lounge and a welcome area.
Customers can also benefit from Gargash Enterprises S.M.A.R.T repair (small to medium area repair technique), which is their latest solution to repairing minor areas of damage to the vehicle’s paint, body and trim.
Repairs can be carried out whilst the vehicle is booked in for its service. And while the car is being pampered, customers can indulge at the Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle
Accessories boutique which offers a range of premium lifestyle products bearing the Mercedes-Benz marquee.
“We are proud to announce the grand opening of the state of the art Sharjah Service Centre,” said Steven Eastgate, after-sales manager, Gargash Enterprises.
“We value our customers and want to offer them nothing but the best. The Sharjah service centre is truly revolutionary in its capabilities and has been designed to provide the highest standards in customer service,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers