Merc-Benz launches new models in Saudi
Jeddah, May 7, 2011
Juffali Automotive Company, the exclusive dealer of Mercedes-Benz cars in Saudi Arabia, has launched the new C-Class and CLS-Class in the kingdom.
The C-Class was subject to comprehensive uplifting process and has new dynamic appearance and new efficient engines that cut fuel consumption by 31 per cent, a statement said.
CLS-Class is the four door coupé that made fashionable jaws drop when it first launched in 2003, and quickly established itself as the ultimate must-have style statement for chic drivers around the world.
'The new-generation C-Class offers the same comfort and safety as our luxury models, along with numerous high-grade features both inside and outside which reminds us of the new CLS model,” said Safi Qubaisi, general manager of Juffali Automotive.
“The new C-Class sets completely new standards in its segment with respect to perceived value and quality. The entire uplifting is supplemented with a new telematics generation that not only includes completely redesigned displays, but also makes onboard internet access available.'
He added:' The new car features more than 2000 new components and basic equipment including leather steering wheel. The two design and equipment lines Elegance and Avantgarde are the basis for the individual selection of C-Class. The two lines now have their own individual looks.'
He further pointed out that the new C-Class has posted highest sales of Mercedes-Benz cars and thus occupies a significant status in the company.
All the rear-wheel drive C-Class models are equipped with the ECO start/stop function as standard, with these models to be introduced to the Middle East at a later date. All the engine variants are now classed as BlueEfficiency units, showing that they are particularly efficient and environmentally compatible in their use of fuel.
All the petrol engines in the model series have direct injection. One of the highlights is the introduction of the new V6 petrol engine with its innovative and highly efficient BlueDirect process in the C 350 BlueEfficiency.
The four-cylinder petrol engines, which made a great evolutionary leap forward in 2009 and all feature direct injection and turbo charging, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain