New Toyota Plaza website launched
Manama, May 4, 2011
Ebrahim K. Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota & Lexus in the Kingdom of Bahrain, has launched the new Toyota Plaza website.
The new online portal, located at www.ekkanoo.com/toyotaplaza, was designed to fully apply E.K. Kanoo’s customer centric strategy by providing an efficient and professional service, a statement said.
Customers can now schedule service appointments, book body & paint services and request for spare parts quotations, with just a click of a button.
The information is contained in a design that is easy to navigate and access from a bar of menus at the top of the page. Customers can also make use of an array of new functionalities such as viewing E.K. Kanoo’s latest service promotions, in addition to checking the latest Toyota & Lexus models, videos and pictures.
The website also allocates a specific section for the company’s latest news and events, where customers can keep updated. Plus, it provides a selection of motoring services such as directly contacting top car care facilities like Llumar and Ziebart, in addition to leading car leasing services from Kanoo Vehicle Leasing.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service