New Toyota Plaza website launched
Manama, May 4, 2011
Ebrahim K. Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota & Lexus in the Kingdom of Bahrain, has launched the new Toyota Plaza website.
The new online portal, located at www.ekkanoo.com/toyotaplaza, was designed to fully apply E.K. Kanoo’s customer centric strategy by providing an efficient and professional service, a statement said.
Customers can now schedule service appointments, book body & paint services and request for spare parts quotations, with just a click of a button.
The information is contained in a design that is easy to navigate and access from a bar of menus at the top of the page. Customers can also make use of an array of new functionalities such as viewing E.K. Kanoo’s latest service promotions, in addition to checking the latest Toyota & Lexus models, videos and pictures.
The website also allocates a specific section for the company’s latest news and events, where customers can keep updated. Plus, it provides a selection of motoring services such as directly contacting top car care facilities like Llumar and Ziebart, in addition to leading car leasing services from Kanoo Vehicle Leasing.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Renault rolls out new 'Twin’Run'
- All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- VW lists recommended retail prices in GCC
- Nissan to recall 841,000 vehicles
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul