Towell Auto, Marriott launch promotion
Muscat, May 4, 2011
Towell Auto Centre (TAC), exclusive dealers for Mazda vehicles in Oman, has entered into a partnership with Salalah Marriott Resort in a move to offer extra value to its Mazda Zoom-Zoom club members.
Under this partnership, customers holding a Mazda Zoom-Zoom card can avail complimentary hotel transfers to and from Salalah International Airport, complimentary transfers to Salalah market, 10 per cent discount on attractive benchmark rates and a 10 per cent discount on the total extras upon check out.
The promotion also offers a 25 per cent discount on any spa treatment at the spa, a 30 per cent discount on laundry services, and complimentary beach and pool access.
The offer is valid till December 31, a statement said.
“We are very happy that Salalah Marriott Resort is partnering with us and we welcome them to the TAC family,” said Annurag Chawla, head of marketing and communications, TAC.
“The Mazda Zoom-Zoom Club is a platform for us to cater to our target audience, and this partnership helps make our goal of reaching to our customers easier, making this an ideal partnership,” he added.
Ahmed El Meligui, director of sales and marketing, Salalah Marriott Resort said, “We are delighted to partner with a premium and stylish brand like Mazda whose customers have the taste for finer things in life and our team invites them to visit our resort for a refreshingly different and luxurious experience.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise