Towell Auto, Marriott launch promotion
Muscat, May 4, 2011
Towell Auto Centre (TAC), exclusive dealers for Mazda vehicles in Oman, has entered into a partnership with Salalah Marriott Resort in a move to offer extra value to its Mazda Zoom-Zoom club members.
Under this partnership, customers holding a Mazda Zoom-Zoom card can avail complimentary hotel transfers to and from Salalah International Airport, complimentary transfers to Salalah market, 10 per cent discount on attractive benchmark rates and a 10 per cent discount on the total extras upon check out.
The promotion also offers a 25 per cent discount on any spa treatment at the spa, a 30 per cent discount on laundry services, and complimentary beach and pool access.
The offer is valid till December 31, a statement said.
“We are very happy that Salalah Marriott Resort is partnering with us and we welcome them to the TAC family,” said Annurag Chawla, head of marketing and communications, TAC.
“The Mazda Zoom-Zoom Club is a platform for us to cater to our target audience, and this partnership helps make our goal of reaching to our customers easier, making this an ideal partnership,” he added.
Ahmed El Meligui, director of sales and marketing, Salalah Marriott Resort said, “We are delighted to partner with a premium and stylish brand like Mazda whose customers have the taste for finer things in life and our team invites them to visit our resort for a refreshingly different and luxurious experience.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week