Cadillac wins 3 brand image awards
Dubai, May 4, 2011
Cadillac has won three honours in Kelley Blue Book’s 2011 brand image awards, a set of honours based on consumer perceptions of automotive brands in the US.
Kelley Blue Book named Cadillac winner of best exterior design brand in the luxury category as well as best interior design brand and best comfort brand among all classes.
The awards, presented to the top brands in 10 categories, are determined by Kelley Blue Book’s Brand Watch study, which taps into the perceptions of consumers at kbb.com who are in the market for a new vehicle.
The image awards recognise automakers' achievements in creating and maintaining brand attributes that capture the attention and enthusiasm of the new-vehicle buying public.
“In our opinion, the Cadillac CTS deserves at least 75 per cent of the credit in securing this award (best exterior design brand – luxury),” the editors of Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com said in a statement.
“Yes, the big, bad Escalade is impossible to ignore and the SRX crossover is a nice interpretation of Cadillac’s current design ethos, but the CTS Sedan is the car that put Cadillac on the design map,” they added.
“The Kelley Blue Book brand image awards are significant because they’re based on the perceptions of consumers actively looking to buy a new automobile,” said Don Butler, vice president of Cadillac marketing.
“The awards confirm that Cadillac is setting the standard for exterior and interior design and attracting more people to the brand.”
Cadillac is the fastest growing luxury automotive brand in the Middle East with 26 per cent sales growth in 2010, a company statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week