Amman dealer relocates Volvo showroom
Amman, April 11, 2011
Mahmoudia Motors, one of the leading automotive groups for premium car brands in Jordan, has relocated its Volvo Showroom to a new location in Amman.
The new showroom in Wadi Saqra on Al Sharif Nasser Bin Jamil Street is already open for business, showcasing the entire Volvo line up including the S40, S60, S80, XC60, XC90, C30 and C70, a statement said.
“The new showroom is in a more visible and high traffic location on Wadi Saqra providing our customers with easier access to the full range of Volvo models available, in addition to the professional, personalized and efficient service that Volvo is renowned for throughout the world,” said Ra’ed Shaban, acting general manager of Volvo. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC