Kia launches road show in UAE
Dubai, April 4, 2011
South Korean automaker Kia Motors has launched a tour event in the UAE, which will offer opportunities to test drive a range of Kia models.
"Kia on Tour" hits the UAE in a series of venues from 3 pm to 10 pm, starting with Al Hamrah Mall in Ras Al Khaimah on the April 8, Al Ain Mall on April 15, and wrapping up in Dubai Festival City on April 22.
Enthusiasts will get to experience Kia models including the Sportage and Optima along with other new models, a statement said.
Test-drivers will then be eligible to enter a raffle draw for a chance to win prizes including a smartphone, home theatre, digital camera, portable DVD player, 32-inch LCD TV, and a Samsung 3D TV.
“This show is an exciting opportunity for potential customers to experience the quality and performance of Kia’s range. Coupled with safety and sensational new features, the show is sure to be a success as we attract new customers who will be pleasantly surprised to learn how affordable owning luxury can be,” commented Mohammed Khader, president, Al Majid Motors – Kia, the sole distributor for Kia vehicles in the UAE.
“Al Majid Motors continues to forge Kia as a leading competitor in the vehicle arena. These road shows are vital, as potential buyers get to appreciate the advantages first hand. We know that once they take a ride, there is nothing else they will want to drive,” Khader added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer