Lama Tours adds new Nissan Patrol to fleet
Dubai, March 30, 2011
Lama Tours, a leading incoming destination management company in the UAE, has added several units of the 2011 Nissan Patrol to its fleet.
Following several accolades including the ‘Best Luxury SUV’ award in 2010, the latest generation Nissan Patrol has become a growing favourite among tour operators in the UAE.
Lama Tours will now offer the Nissan Patrol to customers seeking a premium experience on its desert safaris.
“Arabian Automobiles consistently seeks to partner with key players in the UAE market, and our partnership with Lama Tours is a reflection of this. We are delighted that the company has decided to include Nissan’s luxury SUV in its fleet. Customers of the latest Patrol have been delighted with the vehicle’s increased levels of luxury, technology and performance,” said Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles.
“By adding the latest generation Nissan Patrol to our fleet, we aim to widen customer choice by offering a vehicle with high safety and technological standards and of course, the reputation that the Patrol is the ‘Hero of All Terrain,” added Kulwant Singh, managing partner of Lama Tours.
Since it went on sale in UAE in April 2010, the all-new Nissan Patrol has exceeded its sales targets by selling in excess of 5000 units to date.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers