Lama Tours adds new Nissan Patrol to fleet
Dubai, March 30, 2011
Lama Tours, a leading incoming destination management company in the UAE, has added several units of the 2011 Nissan Patrol to its fleet.
Following several accolades including the ‘Best Luxury SUV’ award in 2010, the latest generation Nissan Patrol has become a growing favourite among tour operators in the UAE.
Lama Tours will now offer the Nissan Patrol to customers seeking a premium experience on its desert safaris.
“Arabian Automobiles consistently seeks to partner with key players in the UAE market, and our partnership with Lama Tours is a reflection of this. We are delighted that the company has decided to include Nissan’s luxury SUV in its fleet. Customers of the latest Patrol have been delighted with the vehicle’s increased levels of luxury, technology and performance,” said Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles.
“By adding the latest generation Nissan Patrol to our fleet, we aim to widen customer choice by offering a vehicle with high safety and technological standards and of course, the reputation that the Patrol is the ‘Hero of All Terrain,” added Kulwant Singh, managing partner of Lama Tours.
Since it went on sale in UAE in April 2010, the all-new Nissan Patrol has exceeded its sales targets by selling in excess of 5000 units to date.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom