Lama Tours adds new Nissan Patrol to fleet
Dubai, March 30, 2011
Lama Tours, a leading incoming destination management company in the UAE, has added several units of the 2011 Nissan Patrol to its fleet.
Following several accolades including the ‘Best Luxury SUV’ award in 2010, the latest generation Nissan Patrol has become a growing favourite among tour operators in the UAE.
Lama Tours will now offer the Nissan Patrol to customers seeking a premium experience on its desert safaris.
“Arabian Automobiles consistently seeks to partner with key players in the UAE market, and our partnership with Lama Tours is a reflection of this. We are delighted that the company has decided to include Nissan’s luxury SUV in its fleet. Customers of the latest Patrol have been delighted with the vehicle’s increased levels of luxury, technology and performance,” said Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles.
“By adding the latest generation Nissan Patrol to our fleet, we aim to widen customer choice by offering a vehicle with high safety and technological standards and of course, the reputation that the Patrol is the ‘Hero of All Terrain,” added Kulwant Singh, managing partner of Lama Tours.
Since it went on sale in UAE in April 2010, the all-new Nissan Patrol has exceeded its sales targets by selling in excess of 5000 units to date.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC
- 40 GM technicians battle for top honours