Jaguar Land Rover names best marketeer
Doha, March 28, 2011
Jaguar Land Rover Menap has named Alfardan Premier Motors Company's marketing manager Hussein Adra best overall marketeer for the year 2010.
Robin Colgan, managing director, Jaguar Land Rover Menap handed Hussein Adra the award at a ceremony recently held in Dubai.
He said: "Hussein is truly an outstanding performer and he has demonstrated strong marketing talent and skill over the years. This, together with Alfardan Premier Motors' effective management and inspiring team spirit, has been a key factor in the expansion of the business in this very promising market."
Hussein Adra said: "I'm very proud to have been acknowledged for this exceptional award. This is the first time Jaguar Land Rover Menap has presented marketing awards for the region and I am delighted to have walked away with the prize for Best Overall Marketeer 2010.”
“I have been a member of Alfardan Premier Motors for almost five years, during which I have received coaching and training by some of the best automotive gurus in Qatar. At Alfardan Premier Motors we embrace a best service ethos in everything we do,” he added.
The criteria for the best overall marketeer award incorporated a series of strict guiding principles including adherence to corporate brand guidelines, an in-depth understanding of brand values, positioning and attributes, strategic planning, creativity and a comprehensive process for proper measurement and evaluation of all marketing activities, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers