Mercedes-Benz dealer holds free service week
Muscat, March 26, 2011
Zawawi Trading, the authorised general distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Oman, has launched a free service week for Mercedes-Benz cars starting today (March 26).
Mercedes-Benz private owners can bring in their cars for a free comprehensive vehicle check preformed by Mercedes-Benz trained technicians up to March 31, a statement said.
“Only authorised Mercedes-Benz service centres bring you the experts and technology that your car deserves” said Frank Gabriel – head of after sales.
“With the summer already around the corner and harsher driving conditions it is important that Mercedes-Benz owners have their cars checked and enjoy the benefits of this free comprehensive vehicle check”.
In addition to the free vehicle check, visitors to the service week will benefit from special prices on genuine spare parts, accessories, collection items and reported maintenance work.
All visitors can even test drive a segment-leading Mercedes-Benz sedan or SUV and also get a trade-in price for their current vehicle, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise