Mercedes-Benz dealer holds free service week
Muscat, March 26, 2011
Zawawi Trading, the authorised general distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Oman, has launched a free service week for Mercedes-Benz cars starting today (March 26).
Mercedes-Benz private owners can bring in their cars for a free comprehensive vehicle check preformed by Mercedes-Benz trained technicians up to March 31, a statement said.
“Only authorised Mercedes-Benz service centres bring you the experts and technology that your car deserves” said Frank Gabriel – head of after sales.
“With the summer already around the corner and harsher driving conditions it is important that Mercedes-Benz owners have their cars checked and enjoy the benefits of this free comprehensive vehicle check”.
In addition to the free vehicle check, visitors to the service week will benefit from special prices on genuine spare parts, accessories, collection items and reported maintenance work.
All visitors can even test drive a segment-leading Mercedes-Benz sedan or SUV and also get a trade-in price for their current vehicle, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers