Dubai boat show to display luxury cars
Dubai, February 19, 2011
The upcoming Dubai International Boat Show will launch an inaugural event featuring the world’s elite luxury cars, alongside the display of superyachts.
The Dubai International Boat Show will run from March 1 to 5 at the Dubai International Marine Club – Mina Seyahi.
The Supercar Promenade will feature some of the most illustrious names in the motoring world, including Bentley, Brabus, Porsche and Rolls-Royce, as well as Hamann, presenting its Hamann Porsche Cayenne.
The motor showcase will also include one of a hundred limited edition models of the Invader L60, a statement said.
“The Dubai International Boat Show is an excellent platform for us to display our premier models,” said Dmitry Krivtsov, international sales director at Invader Technologies.
“The luxury end of the Middle East boating and motoring market is very similar in that they appeal to the same potential clients and complement the lifestyle of high end buyers.”
“The Invader brand standing alongside many of the world’s most prestigious marine companies taking part in the event is an outstanding example of that. As part of the show’s first ever Supercar Promenade, I’m sure that Invader will attract serious attention and provide substantial business opportunities,’ he added.
“We are expecting in excess of 25,000 visitors at this year’s show and the Supercar Promenade is a fantastic addition to the event. The brands on show are the finest anywhere in the world and further strengthen the role of Dubai International Boat Show as an outstanding luxury showcase,” said Trixee Loh, senior vice president, Dubai World Trade Centre, organiser of the event.
“The world-class calibre of all our exhibitors is a true testament to the strength of Dubai as a regional trading hub, providing premier products to the international and domestic marketplace,” Loh added.
The boat show has already confirmed 33 regional and global launches of top yachting and boating brands.
This event’s Enhanced Superyacht Boulevard will display superyachts of 21 meters and above, while a luxury supplies and services area will exhibit luxury interior designs, services and products.
The 2011 Dubai International Boat Show will also feature an equipment suppliers and services area displaying deck fittings and fixtures, engines and navigation equipment and an external area that will house high-speed powerboats, fishing and smaller leisure boats alongside water sports equipment, accessories and services.
The expanded fifth Dive Middle East Exhibition (DMEX), the only dedicated diving exhibition in the region, in association with Emirates Diving Association, also returns with a more impressive presence at 76 per cent larger than last year, the statement said.
DMEX will bring together international manufacturers and local suppliers of sub-aqua diving equipment and services, with live demonstrations and daily 'try-a-dive' sessions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer