D-MAX test drive winners announced
Manama, January 19, 2011
Motor City, the sole distributor of Isuzu commercial vehicles in Bahrain, has announced the winners of the D-MAX test drive competition.
Motor City chief executive Bashar Darkazalli presented prizes to the winners -- Hassan Al Qalaf, Yanish and Aqeel Ahmed, in the presence of company officials during a ceremony held at Motor City commercial showroom in Nuwaidrat.
The competition was organized after the launch of the D-MAX pick up, where customers were given the opportunity to take the powerful vehicle for a spin. The names of the participants were later entered into a raffle draw, where the first prize was an LCD screen, second prize a laptop and the third a mobile phone.
The new Isuzu D-MAX 2011 has been enhanced with the concept of an ultimate multipurpose vehicle for business, leisure or any other utility desired by the owner.
The new pick up comes with an enhanced engine and high flat torque. Its sophisticated exterior and interior designs match with the ones available in modern SUVs and has a durable structure with the rigid chassis. The front grille has been designed with a tough and strong impression to compliment the sporty wheels, it said.
For further information on the new Isuzu D-MAX, contact 17702111 or visit www.motorcity.com.bh - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June