D-MAX test drive winners announced
Manama, January 19, 2011
Motor City, the sole distributor of Isuzu commercial vehicles in Bahrain, has announced the winners of the D-MAX test drive competition.
Motor City chief executive Bashar Darkazalli presented prizes to the winners -- Hassan Al Qalaf, Yanish and Aqeel Ahmed, in the presence of company officials during a ceremony held at Motor City commercial showroom in Nuwaidrat.
The competition was organized after the launch of the D-MAX pick up, where customers were given the opportunity to take the powerful vehicle for a spin. The names of the participants were later entered into a raffle draw, where the first prize was an LCD screen, second prize a laptop and the third a mobile phone.
The new Isuzu D-MAX 2011 has been enhanced with the concept of an ultimate multipurpose vehicle for business, leisure or any other utility desired by the owner.
The new pick up comes with an enhanced engine and high flat torque. Its sophisticated exterior and interior designs match with the ones available in modern SUVs and has a durable structure with the rigid chassis. The front grille has been designed with a tough and strong impression to compliment the sporty wheels, it said.
For further information on the new Isuzu D-MAX, contact 17702111 or visit www.motorcity.com.bh - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service