Toyota, Lexus top consumer retention rating
Jeddah, January 18, 2011
Toyota and Lexus rank in the top three brands for customer retention, with three out of five owners remaining loyal to the brand when they buy a new vehicle, said a study conducted by J D Power and Associates.
CNBC has quoted “Fast Money” traders Steve Cortes and Tim Seymour saying positive things about Toyota’s future.
“The US market is storming back and scores for Toyota here are going to be fantastic,” said Seymour, founder of EmergingMoney.com.
“Lowest inventories ever, highest miles driven and age of fleet than we’ve seen in a long time add up to a fantastic turn around for Toyota,” he added.
CNBC also quoted Cortes as saying that Toyota “makes better cars than the competition.”
“What happens in the US doesn’t stay in the US – it’s reflected in markets throughout the world and especially in Saudi Arabia where the strong economy is once again enjoying boom time and 60 per cent of the rapidly expanding population is under the age of 25, creating a thriving market for Toyota as the brand of choice for first-time car owners,” said Faisal Abdalla, vice president of Abdul Latif Jameel Company, the sole distributor of Toyota Motor Corporation brands in Saudi Arabia. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms
- Nissan reveals Le Mans 24 Hours line-up
- BMW Group posts record April sales
- Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
- Juma Al Majid opens new showroom
- Al-Futtaim unveils new Honda offers