Arabian Auto to display Nissan, Infiniti range
Sharjah, October 7, 2010
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, will feature a line-up of 15 models from Nissan and 8 from Infiniti at an upcoming major automobile expo in Sharjah.
Arabian Automobiles will also have the largest stand with an area of 1,500 sq m at the 10th International Automobile Show running from October 14 to 18 at Expo Centre.
Visitors will also be able to test a cross-section of Nissan products on the dedicated off road test track.
The Nissan stand will feature the ‘Hero of all Terrain’, the new generation Nissan Patrol, as well as the sporty models in Nissan’s product range, the 370Z and the Maxima ‘4-door sports car’.
As part of the Infiniti line-up, the all-new 2011 Infiniti M sedan will be revealed to the public at the show. The all-new 2011 Infiniti QX SUV which was launched by Arabian Automobiles in Dubai and the Northern Emirates at the beginning of September will also be displayed on the Infiniti stand.
“We congratulate the organisers of the International Automobile Show on this 10th edition,” said Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles.
“The show has in the past attracted several major car manufacturers and dealers in the UAE making it a great day out for serious car shoppers wanting to view the latest products but also for automotive enthusiasts who simply love cars.”
“Moreover, we are grateful to the government of Sharjah for this excellent opportunity for the local automotive industry to showcase our products, and for the important exposure our brands receive from the show,” Ayat added.
Saif Al Midfa, director general of Expo Centre Sharjah, said: “It is testament to the growing reach and reputation of the International Automobile Show that such established dealers are not only exhibiting but have chosen to use the event as a platform from which to showcase their latest models. We look forward to seeing the new Infiniti M for the first time in the UAE.”
Arabian Automobiles currently has two showrooms in Sharjah situated in Al Wahda and Al Khan. The company has recently opened two new showrooms in Fujairah and Dibba as part of its expansion strategy into the Northern Emirates. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show