Amman Jaguar dealer launches Ramadan offer
Amman, August 30, 2010
Mahmoudia Motors, a leading group for premium car brands in Jordan, is presenting its customers with a complimentary piece of jewellery from Chopard with the purchase of any Jaguar XJ, XF or XK bought during Ramadan.
“What makes Jaguar cars special and desirable are the stunning designs, exceptional performance, high levels of efficiency and the luxurious finish that have established them as one of the most desirable premium car brands in the world,” said Amer Bajjali, Jaguar brand manager at Mahmoudia Motors.
“This month, we added one more special feature to the Jaguar to make it even more luxurious and exquisite—a complimentary and exclusive piece of jewelry from Chopard,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award